Since upgrading to iOS 17/iPhone 15 I’ve been having issues with my Sleep Focus not turning off automatically. Apparently, I’m not the only one. This post on the MacRumors forum seems to have worked for me so far.
- Deleted the Sleep Focus
- Restarted iPhone
- Went into Health and made sure I had a Sleep Schedule defined there
- Created a new Sleep Focus
- Added People & Apps that I wanted to be allowed to deliver notifications
- Made sure the schedule transferred over from Health
- If Sleep Focus turns itself back on after this, turn it off.
- Restart iPhone